|Volunteers clean and de-silt a waterhole in the jungle|
|Our Field Assistant Dilip conducts a nature education class at Sawara|
|Nature education class at Shiladevi with our Field Assistant|
|Chargaon - cleanliness drive organised by our Field Assistant|
|Nature trail in Ghoti: our Field Assistant teaches students about local plants|
|Ghoti - nature education class|
|Discussing poultry farming as a livelihood option with the Self Help Group|
|Village EcoDevelopment Committee members joint our staff |
on a forest patrol, Khapa
|Dilip and RFO Mr Sathawane discuss drivers training|
with young residents of Khudsapar village
|Balkrishna Bagmare conducts nature education class in Narhar school|
|Our IT education classes at Sawara school, conducted by local girl|
Ms Sita Uikey
|IT education class by Ms Sita Uikey, Sawara|
|Our free health camp at Usripar|
|Posters put up to spread awareness that electrocution of wildlife is a crime.|
Created with the support of the Forest Department.
- Community patrols at Wagholi & Khapa
- Waterhole de-silting and cleaning at Tuyepar
- Cleanliness drive at Chargaon where village drainage system was cleaned
- Two nature trails with 28 participants
- Twelve education programmes in schools - 334 students participated
- Two youths from Usripar joined hospitality training course with our help
- Two youths from Ghatpendari placed in jobs locally
- Meetings with communities regarding Fulzari village relocation, Driver training program, Lantana training, SHG poultry farming, Mushroom cultivation - 66 participants
- Six medical camps in East Pench - 168 patients treated
Two nature trails were organised by Dilip on November 3 and November 13 to expose village children to local flora and fauna.
Dilip and Balkrishna organised classroom lectures and nature games for students about various issues like forest and wildlife conservation, climate change, pollution.
On November 21, women SHG members of Kadbikheda were encouraged to take up poultry farming. Our team informed them about various sources of funding available from government agencies.