- Organized demonstration of new solar fencing technique at Wagholi, Ghoti and Khapa.
- Celebrated World Ozone Day with Forest Department at Sillari
- One voluntary work project to create compost pit at Shiladevi
- Five nature trails held for students of Kadbikheda, Kirangisarra, Wagholi, Ghoti and Ghatpendari villages
- Organized one anti-plastic programme at Wagholi
- Organized village cleaning campaign at Kadbikheda.
- Bandu and Dilip joined Forest Department staff on anti-poaching patrols 3 times and 2 times respectively
- Organized meetings of villagers at Shiladevi, Dhawlapur, and Suwardhara to discuss village development through Village Eco Development Committee (VEDC)
- Organized environment education programmes in 19 schools; 593 students attended these programmes.
- Organized 6 medical camps at which 158 patients were treated
- Assisted 3 unemployed youths in getting part-time jobs through Forest Department
- Coordinated with participants of driver’s training programme for their learner’s licences
Villagers were also informed about various vocational training courses and livelihood options for sustainable development.
On September 22, Bandu with the help of village youths, Forest Department staff and students of Salai, created a soak pit to collect spillover water from the hand pump on the school campus. He explained the purpose of the soak pit to the participants.
|Team on forest patrol in Ghatpendari, with Bandu|
|Community patrol with VEDC members near Khapa. With Dilip.|
Environmental Education Programme
|Students from Ghoti on a nature trail|
|Nature education classes at Kadbikheda|
|Learning how to identify insects|
|Candidates for the drivers training programme preparing |
for the learner's license test at the Rural Regional Transport Office, Nagpur
Mobile Health Unit (MHU)
|Dr Bhasme examines patients in Khapa|